Skip to main content

Pretty Looks Review

Girls know the struggle of having the hassle to do their eyebrow makeup. 
It takes more effort than it looks... Having a steady hand, taking a few minutes to have it on fleek and the frustration to redo it every time we make a mistake. 

Since I don't really want to wake up so early every time just to do my makeup, I decided to try out this whole semi-permanent eyebrow thing that has been going viral through social media. Now, I know what you're thinking. This might not be a good idea. People have been saying that once you grow old, that semi tattoo would look bad or something. Honestly, I haven't met anyone who has complained about it, and I've seen quite a few elderly women going to the store and having their eyebrows retouched. And I know it's a little scary to make a decision that would be permanent, but I'm telling you guys right now, I have no regrets and I love what they did with my eyebrows and it takes me barely any effort at all to do them now.

Since "Pretty Looks" was pretty well advertised, I decided to check it out. I went to their main branch in Ortigas. You have to go up the building to get to their office. They will show you a list of optional procedures such as the eyeliner, and lip tint. The prices would rack up depending on what kind of procedure you're getting and if you want it made by a junior or senior worker there. Rest assured that whether it's a senior or junior, everyone was very professional and very friendly. They made me feel welcome the moment I got there and answered every concern I got.


I chose the S3 Eyebrow since it seems to look more natural (and I have very thin eyebrow hair). I had a junior artist make it for me. Was it painful? No, not in my opinion. They would also put anesthesia on your eyebrows for a few minutes before starting so you would feel more comfortable. I even fell asleep at one point. 

They will draw on your eyebrows first and show you if that's the type of shape you'd like, then once you're satisfied, they will proceed with the stranding.

Now before anyone of you decides to do the same thing such as getting semi-permanent eyebrows, make sure you don't have any plans for the next 3 days because when I had it done, it was very dark, but it will fade eventually to the color you wanted. 
I asked them to do a light brown look on me since I tend to bleach my hair blonde often. 

     (Left to right)
  • The picture on the very left is before anything was done. You could see tiny bald spots on the very corner and my eyebrows were obviously thin. 
  • The middle picture is when they added anaesthesia on it.
  • The last picture on the right is when she was stranding it. You could already tell there's a difference.


Take note that you will also get one free retouch after a month or so.

My eyebrows right now: (I added a little bit of brown brow mascara just to give it more color and contrast. No effort at all... If you want it darker, just trace the stranding’s and that's it! I'm already considering getting semi-permanent eyeliner done but that's a whole new different topic.)





If you're interested, make sure to give them a call first to book an appointment.
They might have branches near you, but I would recommend just going to the main branch. It is just my personal preference. 


SITE:
http://prettylooks.com.ph/
ORTIGAS: 
Unit 201 Grand Emerald Tower, Garnet Road, Ortigas Center
TEL: 
‪ 687-7507 | ‪ 470-2541
MOBILE: 
‪ 0917-5331828

Comments

  1. This is interesting. My mom wants to undergo eyebrow microblading Manila this Holidays. I am currently on research about it. I found your review very interesting and I think this is an honest one. Thanks for reviewing and sharing your experience.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for the late response. Has your mom decided to get microblading yet?
      I've heard some people complaining about the other branches of "Pretty Looks", so if she ever decides to get one from them, maybe it's better to go to their main branch just to be safe ^_^

      Delete
  2. Great article. My sister wants to try eyebrow tattoo. Btw what are the different between eyebrow tattoo in eyebrow microblading? I like your review and it was very interesting. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment