Skip to main content

Erotic asphyxiation

Breath play (A.K.A. Erotic asphyxiation)

A state of asphyxia intentionally induced (as by smothering or strangling oneself or through partner play) so as to heighten sexual arousal during masturbation. It involves the restriction of oxygen to increase erotic play.

Not a lot of the people know this about me, but yes, I am obviously into it.

I don't quite remember when exactly It started. I've been involved in the kink community for a long while now. Discreetly, of course. Some of my friends know that but only very few. It's not like I'm hiding it or anything. If someone would ask, I normally just tell them straight out, but usually I just never mention it.

Now I'm not going to talk about the details on how I got myself in the BDSM community. That is a whole new different subject. Maybe in the future, I will post it. In the meantime, let's get back to the original topic. Breath Play.

Why am I into this? I don't think there is no other way to explain it without sounding like a freak or some sort of pervert. Frankly, I don't even see it as something sexual at times. Just some sort of relief from reality. I like to be choked by hand, by cloth, by ropes, by anything that I see fit.

The first time I felt like it felt extremely good was when I felt like I passed out for a few seconds, He strangled me with one of his shirts (or pants. I don't remember). I didn't know it could feel that good. The moment he didn't let go too quickly and my body just felt numb and just shut down. My arms just fell down completely, and I just didn't care anymore even if it was dangerous.

He let go the moment he saw my arms went down, and I couldn't even stand anymore. He tried slapping me lightly back to reality. I remember him having a grin on his face and looking at me like imagining how crazy this is.And oddly enough, I also had this big smile on my face. He was laughing when he saw that. I guess I look like a psychopath, but I didn't care. It was satisfying, and that moment of being terrified just went away and I just wanted more. 

Ever since then I've been craving for it every time during sexual play. Even without the sex, I still wanted it. Sometimes I try to do it to myself but it's not really the same.

__________________________________________________________________________

TIPS: How do you choke a woman during sex?

Most guys clumsily put their hands around a girl’s neck and then press against her windpipe. That’s not erotic. That just hurts.
Choke during sex
Instead, you must go for the carotid artery, which are the two lines veins on either side of the neck. When you squeeze the carotid artery, the girl shouldn’t cough, as your hands are not on her wind pipe.
For more details about this, please check out this website HERE.



__________________________________________________________________________


I've come across this video that is actually pretty accurate. Here you go~




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pretty Looks Review

Girls know the struggle of having the hassle to do their eyebrow makeup.  It takes more effort than it looks... Having a steady hand, taking a few minutes to have it on fleek and the frustration to redo it every time we make a mistake.  Since I don't really want to wake up so early every time just to do my makeup, I decided to try out this whole semi-permanent eyebrow thing that has been going viral through social media. Now, I know what you're thinking. This might not be a good idea. People have been saying that once you grow old, that semi tattoo would look bad or something. Honestly, I haven't met anyone who has complained about it, and I've seen quite a few elderly women going to the store and having their eyebrows retouched. And I know it's a little scary to make a decision that would be permanent, but I'm telling you guys right now, I have no regrets and I love what they did with my eyebrows and it takes me barely any effort at all to do them now.